The 2014 A.C.E. is the evolution of what customers want...the perfect combination of the Class A & Class C motorhome. From the outside graphics to the details inside you'll be pleasantly surprised with this Thor Motor Coach creation. Built on a Ford F53 chassis and powered by the Triton 6.8L V10 engine to bring you a smooth ride with plenty of at home features and creature comforts to make any trip feel as though you never left home.
Enjoy the spaciousness throughout the A.C.E. with a comfortable kitchen where you can easily provide your family their favorite meals. The leatherette sofa converts from comfortable seating to a sleepable bed. And, there is no gap in the mattress area like some less expensive jack-knife sofas.
The electric overhead bed above the cab area drops into place without taking away from the living room seating. The front captain's chairs can still be used to watch TV or join the conversation in the living area with the bed down. There is also a conversation mirror for the driver to easily monitor what is going on in the living area while driving. This allows Moms and Dads to be able to keep an eye on the kids ensuring that no one is walking around while the coach is moving down the road. With these features and more, you'll find that the A.C.E. Class A by Thor Motors is exactly what you've been waiting for. The perfect combination of a class A & C motorhome all rolled into one!
This is the motorhome with a story....why not let a 2014 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. be part of your next adventure!
2014 ACE 30 1
This Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. class A model 30.1 features double slides and just about all the comforts of home.
Step inside and notice a convenient broom closet on your left coming up the steps. The mud room entry allows you too keep the dirty shoes out too. Once inside you will see how open it feels with the large slide-out sofa and booth dinette fully extended.
The kitchen features a counter area, pull-out pantry for storage, overhead cabinet for dishes and things, a round sink, three burner range with microwave oven above, and refrigerator.
Heading toward the back of the coach you will pass through the bath area with a shower on the left, and private toilet area and sink on the right.
As you enter the rear bedroom you will see a comfy queen bed slide with nightstands, and plenty of closet and drawer storage on the right.
There is also additional sleeping space up front with the drop down overhead bunk, and so much more!
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Triton 6.8L V10
Cascade, Lucky Penney, Travertine, Autumn Slate
Black Forest, Hazelnut, Bronze Coin
Standard Features (2014)
Construction & Exterior
- One-piece fiberglass front cap
- Slick fiberglass sidewalls
- Exterior graphics package
- Rear Mega Storage compartment
- Skid resistant metal storage compartments
- Multi-purpose tie-down electric patio awning
- Rubber tread entry steps with utility storage & mud room compartment
- Automatic electric entry step
- Outside shower
Construction & Exterior Options
- Roof ladder
- HD-Max exterior with graphics package
- Full body paint package
- Fully automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
Automotive & Cockpit
- Premium AM/FM dash radio with CD player & LCD back-up monitor with camera
- Leatherette driver and passenger captain's chairs
- Deluxe exterior mirrors
- 19.5" tires
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- 5,000 lb. trailer hitch
Automotive & Cockpit Options
- Heated/remote exterior mirrors with integrated side view cameras
- 84" interior ceiling height
- Residential linoleum (galley, living room & bath)
- 13,500 BTU roof air conditioner
- Olympic Cherry cabinetry
- Hardware with nickel silver finish
- Leatherette convertible sofa (29.2 & 30.1)
- Leatherette convertible L-shape sofa with free standing dinette table (27.1)
- Wrap around leatherette booth dinette (29.2 & 30.1)
- Electric fold-away overhead front bunk
- Night shades
- 15,000 BTU roof air conditioner
- Vintage Maple cabinetry
- Double door refrigerator
- 3 burner high-output gas cooktop with oven
- Microwave oven
- Laminate countertops
- Oversized bowl sink with single lever gooseneck faucet
- Pull-out pantry
- Coat/broom closet with hanging hooks
- Waste and recycling containers
- Full extension metal drawer guides
- 26" LCD television in living area (27.1 & 29.2)
- 32" LCD television in living area (30.1)
- Satellite & cable television prep
- LCD television with DVD player in bedroom
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Queen size bed (29.2 & 30.1)
- King size bed (27.1)
- Linen closets in the hallway & bathroom (27.1 & 29.2)
- Linen closet in bathroom (30.1 only)
- Pull-out drawer with FDA approval pet bowl liner
- Wardrobe in bedroom
- China bowl toilet
- Shower with micro antibacterial shower curtain
Bedroom & Bathroom Options
- Fantastic fan in bathroom
Safety & Convenience
- Entry door with deadbolt lock
- Systems control center
- Smoke, LPG & carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Valve stem extenders
Electrical & Plumbing
- Onan RV QG 4000 gas generator
- Battery disconnect switch
- 30 amp service with marine type detachable power cord
- "Below-Floor" mounted 6 gallon gas water heater with DSI
- "Below-Floor" mounted 34,000 BTU LP furnace
- Water heater bypass system
- Heated & enclosed holding tanks
Electrical & Plumbing Options
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Thor Motor Coach is the #1 Motorhome manufacturer in North America* The shear volume of products allows Thor Motor Coach to offer you higher quality, lower prices, and extensive features. When it comes to giving you more for your money, no other brand can compare.
Thor Motor Coach was formed when Damon Motor Coach and Four Winds International strategically merged in late 2010. For over 29 years Damon RV and Four Winds RV have been building many of the most recognized brands of motorized Recreational Vehicles in the world.
Thor continually strives to be a leader in innovation and have research and development departments working with Suppliers and Sales and Service departments to bring fresh products that ensure you are getting exactly what you are looking for.
Thor Motor Coach has put in place some programs to help ensure customer happiness which includes: 24/7 Factory Direct Support (no one should expect that you only drive from 9 to 5), Gold Star Inspection (every coach driven off the Thor Motor Coach lot needs to pass a detailed 200+ point inspection and road test, no spot checking here!), Rapid Response and Concierge Connection. The Rapid Response is in place to keep you on the road enjoying your Motorhome for years. Rapid Response is committed to stocking the necessary parts to get you back on the road quickly if ever you need something. And, rather than assume that everyone is happy, Concierge Connection was started so that every customer that purchases a Thor Motor Coach receives a personal phone call immediately following their purchase and again after 90 days.
With Thor Motor Coach you can be assured of finding just the right coach to fit your family, and your budget!
Need help finding your RV... try RV Finder!
I94 RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 800.340.9500 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.